Corporate Tax

We can help you prepare a T2 return for your CCPC (Canadian Controlled Private Corporation) for incorporated companies with a taxable income or business loss. 


We Offer:

  • Canadian Federal corporate tax returns (T2)

  • Tax Planning for personal and business including potential consequences (dividends, bonuses)

  • Preparation of information returns including T4s, T4As, and T5s

  • Back tax filings for Corporations – multiple years of tax filing for corporations

  • Corporate Dissolutions